Ask Jesse — Holistic Health For Dogs and Cats
Do you have questions about holistic health and nutrition for dogs and cats?
Do you have questions about natural homemade food for dogs or cats?
Ask Jesse a question:
Some questions and answers may appear online to help others learn more about holistic health care for dogs and cats and while we're at it, about happiness too!
If you really do not want your question and answer to appear online, just let me know.
Not all questions and answers will appear online. Instead, I like to publish those question and answers that can most benefit others.
Questions That Have Been Asked
- Helping Others Help Their Pets With Love
- How Can I Help My Cat Eat More?
- Is Feeding Chicken With Bones A Good Source of Calcium, Iron and Potassium?
- Part 1: Meet Bekkie Boo Boo and Her Ear Mites
- Part 2: Bekkie Boo Boo Has Had Cystitis Before
- Part 3: Can I Feed Too Much Raw Meat or Protein
- Part 4: Things Make Sense
- Part 5: Can I Feed Later at Night?
- Part 6: She Caught A Mouse — I'm Concerned About Parasites
- Part 7: She Likes Meat Straight From The Package
- Boomer Part 1: Do I Have To Add Calcium To Fish?
- Boomer Part 2: Cooked Meat and Calcium
- Boomer Part 3: Should You Change The Diet As A Pet Gets Older
- Boomer Part 4: How Often Can I Feed Raw Fish
- Three Questions About Calcium For Pets
- What Can Be Done To Help Severe Demodectic Mange?
- Nancy Question 1 — What Cut of Beef Should I Feed?
- Nancy Question 2 — My Dog Has Bad Gas!
- Calcium Citrate versus Ground Egg Shells
- Diatomaceous earth and worms