Let's Dispel Some Myths About Homemade Pet Food
- homemade dog food and homemade cat food is not hard to make, it is in fact easy and childishly simplistic
- you can be lazy and still make homemade pet food with minimal effort, that's right, I said minimal effort
- homemade pet food does not take a lot of time, it is simple and incredibly quick if you know how
- no pet food recipes are required!
Recipes, everybody wants pet food recipes. A recipe is a technique and a technique is a specific method of accomplishing a desired goal. Unfortunately the problem with techniques is that if you don't have one part of the pet food recipe, then you can't make it, plus you have to follow directions that never make sense!
Well, let's break loose and follow guidelines that are based on principle. Principles are codes of conduct. Codes of conduct allow you to adapt based on the principle. We are going to be focusing on the principles behind homemade food for dogs and cats because it's the principles that give you the flexibility you need to make the food hassle free and quick!!!
Principles are not to be confused with a
school principal who will send you to detention. There's no punishment used in this book and you will never be asked to stand in the corner!
Just one more thought before we really start the process of learning about homemade pet food...
Why Are So Many Pets Sick?
To learn why so many pets are sick, there is only 1 thing you can do — keep reading:
- I Just Have To Say
- How To Use This Book Effectively
- Stop The Insanity
- Unique Introduction
- Let's Dispel Some Myths
- Why Are So Many Pets Sick?