An Early Conclusion About Natural Homemade Pet Food
If dogs and cats have changed very little over the years, doesn't it make sense that their foods change very little as well?
Homemade pet food should take a ridiculously small amount of your time, while the rewards of knowing you are doing the very best you can for your carnivore friend is absolutely incredible. Just watch for the smiles on your pet's face. The smiles say why it is all worth it.
- Meats should be raw
- Vegetables, when fed, must be finely chopped in a food processor or by a hand grater
Finely chopped raw vegetables, when fed, can help to simulate the stomach and intestinal tract of prey because after the kill this is usually, but not always, the first place the carnivore goes. After the stomach, the carnivore then moves to other body parts which is what the raw muscle or organ meat helps to recreate. Anyone who has seen a nature show will understand this.
Anyone who has ever seen a salmon run will also understand this too as bald eagles and other animals of prey only eat the bottom half of the salmon, when there is an abundant supply, and leave the rest to rot.
If You Are Getting Hungry, Don't Leave Just Yet
If you are getting hungry, don't leave just yet. Instead, go get a snack and then come right back because the next page usually gets people really thinking:
- Why Feed Natural Homemade Pet Food?
- Let's Take A Closer Look A Natural Homemade Pet Food
- An Early Conclusion About Natural Homemade Pet Food
- Feeding — How Much To Feed Dogs and Cats
- Water — Pets Drink Water While Eating
- The Importance of Calcium
- How To Make Your Own Calcium Supplement
- Pet Supplements — A Quick Introduction
- The Benefits of Enzymes
- Nutritive Herbs