Distractions While Feeding Your Dog or Cat Natural Homemade Pet Food
Beside using certain foods, or treats if needed to
encourage your pet to eat the new wholesome homemade pet food, you should also be aware of distractions.
I personally do not feed when the mail is being delivered, or when someone is entering the home, while I am eating, when I am walking up and down the stairs or when guests come over and so on.
The best time to feed is when it is convenient for you and when the dogs and cats are relaxed, with little or nothing to distract them.
What will distract your dog or cat, well, you know your pet better than anyone, so you'll have to figure this out on your own.
Always remember, each dog and cat is different and have unique personalities of their own. Some pets may not get distracted at all, while some get easily distracted.
As the Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, says we want to feed our pets when they are in a calm submissive state. This is more true for dogs than for cats, but the same idea can be applied for cats too.
So relax and have fun!
As most people are shocked to discover, there are no such things are stubborn pets, just stubborn humans.
- A Quick Introduction To Natural Homemade Pet Food
- How To Prepare Vegetables
- How To Prepare Meat
- How To Make Natural Homemade Pet Food
- How To Make Natural Homemade Dog Food
- How To Make Natural Homemade Cat Food
- How To Make Natural Homemade Puppy Food
- How To Make Natural Homemade Kitten Food
- How To Prepare Eggs
- Examples of Feeding Natural Homemade Pet Food
- A Quick Review of Homemade Pet Food
- More Thoughts On Feeding